I am a subscriber for "Always On" option on Google AppEngine. I do not
understand why does GAE have to start new instances when there are already
"Always On" instances that are turned on and that *do not*have big number of
requests at that time.

This drives me crazy since it nullifies what I get with the AlwaysOn
subscription. Any ideas how to fix this behavior? I have latency problems
because of this which I wanted to remove by using AlwaysOn. I am thinking of
cancelling subscription since it just does not work.

<http://i.imgur.com/jVgta.png>