@Barry Hunter,
Thank you for you detailed and informative answer.
The Channel API seems like an interesting idea although there is still
very
little information about this matter regarding using Channel api in
conjunction with Android as seen in:
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=4189
I'l do more research nonetheless.

@Ikai Lan
Thank you for your informative answer, i'l keep this in mind.

@Brandon Wirtz
However dumb my question might be, there's no reason to be the better
man and
give an helpfull answer without mockery in it. Still you have a valid
point,
although latency shouldn't be the biggest issue for this type of game.
Thanks.