Hello,

Just did some more checking of the Google Plug-in for Eclipse documentation.

Deploying your Web Application

To deploy your web application, you will need to create an application from
the App Engine Administration Console, at the following URL:
https://appengine.google.com/. If you already have one, then you can skip
this step.

Once you have an application ID, just right-click on your project, and
select *Google > App Engine Settings...* from the context menu. Enter your
application ID into the *Application ID* text box. Click *OK*.

Right-click on your project and select *Google > Deploy to App Engine*. In
the resulting *Deploy Project to Google App Engine* dialog, enter your
Google Account email and password.

*Note:* Don't worry - the plugin doesn't store your password anywhere.

Click *Deploy*.
Go to http://*application-id*.appspot.com/ to see your application.

The Plug-in does seem to be keeping my last used Login-ID and Password for
deployment.

I can exit Eclipse and restart but I am still logged in for deployment.

Raney