Simply, you have a budget and you want to track what you used that
money for. It's got other features such as the ability to share what
you bought from a particular store with some of your friends who will
like to buy the same stuff. So in general it gives you an opportunity
to know which store has a particular item and at what price. So with a
feature such as top expenses we can know a retail store which is doing
well, hence, will have more patronage from the public. The best store
will also enjoy ad placement on the app. This makes it competitive as
they will all want to be listed on top.

The app is nowhere near an alpha release.

I'll love to hear your opinion.

Regards

On 5/9/11, Jay Young <jayyoung9...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You might want to explain what the app actually does to help draw people's
> interest.  What's it do for me?

Odeyemi 'Kayode O.
http://www.sinati.com. t: @charyorde