From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tim
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 4:06 PM
To: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
Subject: [google-appengine] Re: Frequently is Relative Right? Help with FAQ

  Quote: How do I know I need a CDN? You made it here, you must think you
need a CDN.

What about those who follow tweet like "Make your site load much faster with
..." ?? You will get some who need it (or "could do with it") explaining -
at least the acronym...

 Quote: You seem expensive. Are you?

This makes me think, before I look at anything else, that it's going to be
pricey - I'd pair this up with a "You seem cheap. Are you?" FAQ (that lets
you talk about how it's a quality service despite the low low price etc)

Extra Q: "But my site already runs on GAE - so why will you be any different
to me serving the files myself ?"

(Dunno the answer, that's why I'm asking, and it seems relevant here...).