Thanks for the reply, however, how are the indexes handled in the
backend? Is it just one index shared across the namespaces or does
each namespace get its own index for the custom indexes I define? I
understand as far as billing is concerned, it'll appear as a single
index and I also understand I cannot query across all namespaces at
once, but my question is more geared towards how much the data in one
namespace will effect the data in another namespace using the same

Thanks,
Prateek