Hi Pau,
if I understood correctly, your entities are connected by using
reference properties.

B  ref -> A
C ref -> A
D ref -> B
E ref -> B
etc etc

In this case you should be able to get his direct childs in a very
cheap way, buy using the the implicit proprieties created on the
entity A
(search:"Relationship Model" -
link:http://code.google.com/appengine/articles/modeling.html )

an idea of this implementation is (in python):
istanceOfA = db.Model.A().get(key)
childs = []
childs.extend(istanceOfA.B_set)
childs.extend(istanceOfA.C_set)