I am trying to write application to upload a jpeg file or png file
into google docs folder and set the share parameter to publish on web.

I am triing to do this to allow my users to email documents fromn
within app engine such the documents have the logo from the joeg or
png file that has been uploaded.

I note that uploading a file in google app engine seems to allow for a
document type only ( Word, Spreadsheet...) I can find nothing where I
set the permisions or share status.