Ha.

Well, if that's the motivation, if it's coming from 'enterprise', then to
rephrase, I'd like to see that explained and outlined fully in this new FAQ,
and what from Google's point of view this orientation will mean for 'grass
roots' developers.

I mean, they talked so much about how they wanted to support the people
building the next Facebook - that kind of developer. 'That kind of
developer' is people working out of dorms and garages and at home and in
small teams, not suits in established companies. The next facebook won't
locate on AppEngine if 'grass roots' devs are to be abandoned in favour of
extracting as much values as possible out of Best Buy.

-P