Hello,
I've been using the Channel API and for each chat room, I have a fixed
number of users. So for each room, prior to the launch, I call
create_channel for each user and store it in a dictionary that I save
in a TextProperty. When I want to broadcast, I read the TextProperty
and convert it back to a dictionary, then call channel.send_message on
each. This works well initially. However, when a user exits the
session and comes back, it invariably causes this error each time:

  File "C:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\api
\channel\channel_service_stub.py", line 127, in
_Dynamic_SendChannelMessage
    self._channel_messages[client_id].append(request.message())
KeyError: '21024-21026-185804764220139124118'

Where the first two numbers are some identifiers and the last part is
the user id. Does something get "used up" so to speak when the client
opens the initial connection? I've seen people suggesting reusing
tokens instead of calling create_channel each time, which is what I'm
trying to do. Does anyone have any ideas why this would occur?

Thanks,
Richard