I've got a simple db.Expando class that I'm trying to edit fields
within from the Google App Engine data store viewer interface. There
appears to be a bug with modifying some of the properties;
Specifically, I have a property called 'type'. Attempting to modify
any of the fields including or 'after' this property fails to
persist.

I can view the POST data that goes to: /datastore/edit.do. It returns
status 302, and here's a small part of it:

....&type-15=string&name-16=temperature&value_string-16=&type-16=null&name-17=type&value_string-17=MODIFYATTEMPT&type-17=string&name-18=zones&value_string-18=USDA
+Zone+6+to+USDA+Zone+9&type-18=string...

Attempting to modify either the 'type' or 'zones' property fails, but
anything before that like 'temperature' succeeds.

It looks like my property name 'type' here is interfering with the
handler parsing out the post data from this web request. Is this a
legitimate bug in the web interface?