Plus:

1. 15 minutes minimum granularity.
2. Tiered Instance pricing. My app consumes about 40 -80 MB, but I'll be
paying for 128 MB 0r 256 MB minimum.
3. It's not like they can't meter these or aren't metering these. They
already have the numbers. But they wont price things based on it, which
sucks.
4. $9 tax. (not all sites start making revenue quick and not everyone is
based out of US. $9 is quite a sum to just have the ability to cross free
quotas.)