I'd like clarification on dynamic backends please. According to the I/
O session dynamic backends get 15 minutes startup penalty, and are
stopped after 1 minute with no requests. Are the 15 minutes inclusive
of requests which might occur during the first 15 minutes after
startup, or in addition? Does a theoretical cron which runs every 30
minutes, and takes 5 minutes to complete, count as (15+5+1)*2 per hour
or (15+1)*2 per hour?