Hey guys,

I am about to develop three new apps that range from small, medium,
and large. (I'm a Python developer)

Knowing the price changes now would you guys still recommend that I
build things in Google App Engine?

What other benefits do we get for having GAE?

Migrating any application from one cloud to another cloud is still
very difficult, and never an easy job. Any cloud infrastructure then
becomes somewhat vendor lock-in. Though GAE's datastore API' take more
time to migrate over.

Jonathan C.