I am making simple python web ide with git actions on gae. due to gae
doesn't support file system, I need to make abstract os module for
gae. I am following all the rules from posix systems. and save file,
folder structure in gae model and store files in blob store. and I am
stuck on implementing os.getcwd() function. the function needs to
distinguish each client and save current status for each client. any
idea or implementions or words would be great help for me.

Thanks.