Logs should have the ip address as the first thing on the second line of
each entry

-----Original Message-----
From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Kwame
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 6:22 PM
To: Google App Engine
Subject: [google-appengine] How to find IP address to add to blacklist

Hi,
I need help tracking down a possible hacker trying to access my GAE website.
The person is sending multiple requests to phpMyAdmin/scripts/ setup.php I
guess in an attempt to bring down my site!!! Fortunately they don't know I
use GAE, and that GAE does not have this file.

I really need to blacklist this persons URI, but the only information
provided in Dashboard is the path listed above.

How can I find out their URI?

Thanks for your help.