From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of PF
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 1:45 PM
To: Google App Engine
Subject: [google-appengine] Generating static html files

Hi!

I set up the cron job and collecting data from internet. I'd like to display
some statistics about the data. It's pretty enough to update the view once
per day.

>From my point of view the ideal implementation could be to re-generate the
index.html file once per day. Definitely I do not want to run the GQL query
for every http request. I also think it is wasting of memory to put the data
into memcache for whole day.

Is there any way, what is your suggestion?

Thx,
Peter