Hi there,

I'm starting with GAE with python. I've made a few toy apps but now i'm
working on a mobile app that has backend in GAE.
Now the app is live and has a few thousand users. I need to implement new
feature without breaking the app.
What is the best way to keep developing safely without breaking the app for
users?
- Deploy a new version to the same app and keep the previous version active
or
- Copy the data from this app to a another one just for testing
or
- Do everything locally and only upload when ready

Thanks for your times.
Regards
Luis Confraria