We recently make public our newly developed GAE site: www.LOCQL.com,
it is a new location based Q&A to help user ask and answer questions
about places.  When we invited a few users yesterday, we noticed that
our instances suddenly went to 8 instance, and most of the instance
seemed to be idle there.

We are kind of worry if this is the case, under the new price model we
will have trouble!  Does anyone know what happened?  Our site does
have many data store operations, and so far during the test we didn't
turn on the cache, but we are still a bit surprise about this. Can
anyone visit our site and advice is there anything obviously wrong
there?  www.LOCQL.com, the site don't need to sign up, but we do need
you sign in with your facebook.

Thanks in advanced!