hi,

atm Im implementing a custom authentication package based on tornado web
server.
i decided to write my own sessions class and include it into my authentication
handlers and a few decorators to restrict some parts of my app.

i am still developing so im open to check out new stuff.
tipfys auth package looks very nice but i would not like to use tipfy framework
only for the auth part while all the rest is done with tornado web.

if anyone has some example of how to use these packages with webapp or tornado
i would give it a shot. :)