Hi, All.
  First off, I have to say I'm astounded by the quality of support I
have got on this issue.
I'm finding my way in Python and App Engine at the moment.

I had no idea my question would generate so much work for you guys.
Also, apologies for not having the time in the past week to track all
the input on this thread.

I have spent the morning testing this code change on a dataset with a
few million rows.
It has worked perfectly every time.
I'll be running it later to aggregate all the data. Any issues I'll
let you know.

I really appreciate the time and effort you've put into this.
It's such a motivation for me that I can get this type of support when
I find myself completely out of my depth [which is pretty often :)].

Thanks again.
Mike