The errors have been less frequent lately but I am still getting them.

I submitted a high priority production issue to the issue tracker on
the 7th and have not heard anything back from Google.

Please star the issue and add your information and maybe we can get
some attention:
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=5158