From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Branko Vukelic
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 12:55 PM
To: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
Subject: [google-appengine] Payment gateway

Can anyone recommend a payment gateway that offers Python SDK that would work
on GAE? I've looked at a few but so far Python SDK is either not offered at
all, or offered with C-based code/dependencies.
If there's no such a solution, what payment gateway would you recommend that
possibly has nice JSON or REST API?

--
Branko Vukelić
bra...@herdhound.com