Are you using the taskqueue labs api?

The taskqueue labs api (google.appengine.api.labs.taskqueue) was
deprecated in 1.4.0, and thus new features will no longer be added to
the old api.

To use new features such as pull queues and the target parameter you
will need to change your import statement to use the new api:

from google.appengine.api import taskqueue