Hi All,

I have implemented sample chat application using ChannelAPI.

I have created the channel, and the I can see the channel got
connected in the firebug

I am passing the same channelkey to the sendMessage function.

But it is not sending the msg back to the client..
It says Skipping Message to unconnected channel

Here is the code I have written on the server side:

For creating the token:

String key = "tokenchat";
ChannelService channelService =
ChannelServiceFactory.getChannelService();
                String token = channelService.createChannel(key);

Here is the code for sendMessage:

        ChannelService channelService =
ChannelServiceFactory.getChannelService();
                ChannelMessage lMessage= new
ChannelMessage(channelKey.trim(), "Test Message");
                channelService.sendMessage(lMessage);

And here is my javascript code:

var connected = false;

sendMessage = function(path, opt_param) {
        console.info('The channel key is ::'+channelKey);
        //path='http://localhost:8888/channelMessage.do';
    path += '?channelKey=' + channelKey;
    if (opt_param) {
        path += '&' + opt_param;
    }
    var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest();
    xhr.open('POST', path, true);
    xhr.send();
};
onOpened = function() {
        connected = true;
        console.info("Inside open function");
};

onMessage = function(msg) {
        alert('IN SOCKETs ONMESSAGE FUNCTION');
        var data = $.parseJSON(msg.data);
        console.debug("content: " + data.content);
};

onError = function() {

};

onClose = function() {
        socket.close();
};

function channelopen(channeltoken)
{
        console.info('channel token is ::'+channeltoken);
        channel = new goog.appengine.Channel(channeltoken);
        socket = channel.open();
    socket.onopen = onOpened;
   // socket.connect(channel);
    socket.onmessage = onMessage;