Hello,

Suppose i have defined a database schema in GAE, it has Employee,
Department, etc kinds as it could be defined in Relational database.
One askes me why don't you just use relational database server like
MSSQL, MYSQL, etc to store your data. I was trying to answer this kind
of question by telling the advantage of using GAE, this kind of cloud
data store.

I have mentioned the widely accessibility of GAE from internet as an
advantage, but one argue that it is also possible to access the data
from  MSSQL, MYSQL server once there is an internet connection
available.

Could you tell the advantage of using GAE data store? or how would you
defend if one questions the point of using GAE data store.

Hope to hear your good views!

Thanks!

Bruce