Hello everybody,
I'm developing a rest web service on GAE. I'm using Jersey framework
to implement the REST services. It is a POST service where I have to
pass also parameters. I tried to use 2 types of annotation but I can't
get the parameters:

with the annotation @Context

        @POST
        @Path("add")
        @Produces( { MediaType.APPLICATION_XML, MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON })
        public Notification addUser(@Context UriInfo uriInfo){
                MultivaluedMap<String, String> queryParams =
uriInfo.getQueryParameters();
                String nickname = queryParams.getFirst("nickname");
                String name = queryParams.getFirst("name");
                String surname = queryParams.getFirst("surname");
                String telephone = queryParams.getFirst("telephone");
                String email = queryParams.getFirst("email");
                User =createUser(nickname, name, surname, telephone, email);
        }

with the annotation @QueryParam

        public Notification addUser(@QueryParam("nickname") String nickname,
@QueryParam("name") String name, @QueryParam("surname") String
surname, @QueryParam("telephone") String telephone,
@QueryParam("email") String email) {
                User =createUser(nickname, name, surname, telephone, email);
        }

But in both cases I can not get the parameters all of them are null
values.

This is an example of my http request:

    Request URL: http://windyser.appspot.com/rest/users/add
    Request Method: POST
    Params:
{"nickname":"prova","name":"danilo","surname":"delizia","email":"pr...@yahoo.it","telephone":"123"}
    Sent Headers
    Accept: */*

I also tied the @Consumes("text/plain") and @Consumes("application/x-
www-form-urlencoded") annotations, but it still does not work. In the
first case I get an "Unsupported Media Type" from GAE. And the second
case i get null parameters.

Anybody know if I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help

Danilo