Doh, yeah, looks like there is a character in this entity we can't encode:

UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe9' in
position 63: ordinal not in range(128)

But we still aren't catching this exception. I'll find out of the release
was supposed to address this, and if not, to get it back on the bugfix list.

Ikai Lan
Blog: http://googleappengine.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/app_engine
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/appengine