Hello all !

Im very interested in making use of GAE for my next startup ideas, and i
have these doubts on pricing.
Please correct if i have wrong understanding with the my simple example
below, based on the new pricing model defined at
http://www.google.com/enterprise/appengine/appengine_pricing.html :

1) My understanding on the basic calculation
Outgoing bandwidth
The bytes that the server returns to the client, let's say, 10kbytes
compressed for each response

Incoming bandwith
The bytes that the server receives from each of client's request, let's say,
5kbytes per request

Let's assume also that this app has 20 billions pages views per month like
craiglist, so the calculation would be :

Outgoing bandwidth : (10kbytes * 20g) - 30gbytes == 200.000gbytes - 30gbytes
== 200.000 - 30 == 199.970 gbytes / month
pricing : 199.970 * 0.12 == 24k dollars per month

Incoming bandwidth : (5kbytes * 20g) - 30gbytes == 100.000gbytes - 30gbytes
== 100.000 - 30 == 99.970 gbytes / month
pricing : 99.970 * 0.10 == 10k dollars per month

I have bad math, and thus unsure whether these calculations are correct ?

2) Other factors that i dont understand
Could anyone please help me add the cost of On-demand Frontend Instance,
Reserved Frontend Instances, High Replication Datastore to the example,
because i dont really understand how these works ? Just a rough example
would do.

3) Tax
It is said that these numbers have not been taxed yet, and since im living
in Indonesia, would you please share the tax price for my country ?
Im a little bit uncomfortable to ask this, but does GAE has a lower price
for developers from 3rd countries ?

Please share your views on these
Thank you !
Thank you !