Hello,

My application uses has many points the "TaskQueue Service" to execute tasks
in background, like send an email or an internal messages between my users
or other...

If this service has problem, it's directly passed in my application.
In the system status i see it's regular to get a spike in the latency...
http://goo.gl/ezO0S

So what is the solution to prevent these, if the service has a spike of
latency?