I don't believe you'll need to do anything when we ship concurrent requests
for Python, as long as you're not using global mutable state anywhere. It's
unlikely your threads will ever need to talk to each other.

Ikai Lan
Blog: http://googleappengine.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/app_engine
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/appengine