I've got my own solution, but I plan to check out Tobias' gaesynckit
project. You might hind it of interest.
http://code.google.com/p/gaesynkit/

On Monday, July 4, 2011, Ronoaldo José de Lana Pereira
<rpere...@beneficiofacil.com.br> wrote:
&gt; Does any of you used the local storage of HTML and did some
&quot;sync&quot; with the remote datastore? Any suggestions about a
good way of doing sincronization with it?
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; --
&gt; You received this message because you are subscribed to the
Google Groups &quot;Google App Engine&quot; group.
&gt; To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-appengine/-/igSHjtJIAdkJ.
&gt; To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
&gt; For more options, visit this group at
&gt;

--
------
Robert Kluin