Hi

Can someone help me.  Reset the datastore quota on app id "parking-
helper"

The app id "parking-helper" has a Total Stored Data 100% message.

But I've deleted 99% of the data (a few days ago) clear the indexes,
vacuumed the indexes and cleared the memcache and also waited for at
least 2 reset cycles and yet the datastore still says 100% used.

The datastore admin shows:  (which does not add up to more than a
meg.)

        Event   309     3 KBytes        970 KBytes
        Mood    8       433 Bytes       3 KBytes
        TokenCollection 3       519 Bytes       2 KBytes
        _AppEngineUtilities_Session     3       538 Bytes       2 KBytes
        _AppEngineUtilities_SessionData 3       323 Bytes       971 Bytes

Thanks,
Ralph