Hi Barry,

Thank you so much for your response. I have looked through the SDC,
and realised that it only supports linux installation, which is not
possible on our windows machine.

We are doing a big commercial project in which a large Wireless Sensor
Network is deployed at a UK based global semiconductor company site to
monitor the energy usage, but the problem is we have to give them
valid IP address for Google App Engine apps in order for them to
whitelist them at the firewall. So we can send inbound and outbound
data through firewall between WSN and GAE apps. Otherwise, the
firewall will block any traffic from the apps residing at Google App
Engine.

I was not able to find such information from GAE doc, so I would like
to have any helps from you guys. Since this is a big commercial
project using GAE service, so it is really urgent and important for us
to nail down this issue asap.

Many thanks,

Best regards,

Ruoshui