Greetings,

In a small test retrieving 100 independent (non entity-group'd) entities by
key (e.g. ds.get(keys) ) in an HR datastore, we found that the ReadPolicy
significantly affected performance - with Consistency.STRONG set, the
entities were returned in about 500ms (plus or minus), with
Consistency.EVENTUAL set the entities were returned in about 50ms.  Could
someone please describe the practical differences between the two settings
under an HR datastore?  I had thought, from the I/O talk on the subject,
that essentially in an HR environment you were not guaranteed strong
consistency under any circumstances unless the entities are in the same
entity-group.  Of course, something is taking 10x longer - the question is,
what am I getting for the 10x?

Best,

pete