I am having problems depolying something very simple,

Failed on
Windows XP and Win 7
Msi installed google app engine
using python25
installed http://www.ohbug.com/view/4 SSL (so that the SSL error goes
away) - but also tried --insecure (same fail)

LOG::::

2011-07-03 22:57:37 Running command: "['C:\\Python25\\pythonw.exe', '-
u', 'C:\\Program Files\\Google\\google_appengine\\appcfg.py', '--
no_cookies', u'--email=i...@aston.ac.uk', '--passin', 'update', u'C:\
\PROGRAMS_ON_SAMSUNG\\appinventor\\customtinywebdb\\customtinywebdb']"
Application: aston; version: 1
Host: appengine.google.com

Starting update of app: aston, version: 1
Scanning files on local disk.
Password for i...@aston.ac.uk: Invalid username or password.
Error 401: --- begin server output ---
Must authenticate first.
--- end server output ---
2011-07-03 22:57:44 (Process exited with code 1)

You can close this window now.

:::::::::::::::

So its the Invalid username or password that seems a problem. - Ived
used the correct password because I can login through the dashboard.
I've cut and pasted this password into the box both in the GUI and the
command prompt versions.

I've then, joined up for 2 stage verification. I've created a varied
of passwords and used these instead of the password for my main
account in the GUI box and from the command prompt.

I'm not behind a proxy and have tried from 2 different internet
structures.

Same error in every case.

 Driving me mad - tried 2 different machines, installed the SSL from
source instead of the link above.May be I've missed something obvious?
hopefully.

Thanks for any help.
Andrew