Every first and third Wednesday of the month, the App Engine team
hosts IRC Chat Time, an opportunity for you to get answers to your App
Engine-related questions in real-time.

Here's the schedule:
- Every FIRST Wednesday of the month from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. PDT
- Every THIRD Wednesday of the month from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. PDT

These chat sessions take place on the #appengine channel on
irc.freenode.net. For a list of IRC clients, see the following URL:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_IRC_clients

We welcome all App Engine-related questions and we will try to answer
as many as we can in the hour session.

--
Nick Johnson, Developer Programs Engineer, App Engine