I just recently discovered that the output of user.nickname() can change
suddenly: I was using it to generate XSRF tokens, and I discovered that
right after authenticating with Yahoo nickname() was
"http://me.yahoo.com....gibberish....";, while very shortly thereafter (fast
enough that the POST would get rejected for a bad XSRF token), it would turn
into my usual yahoo.com email address.

The behavior *seemed* to be limited to Yahoo. Has anyone else experienced
this? Am I expecting too much from the User object with federated login?