Hi All,

At the beginning, I encountered the problem that I could not update my
application. I was too lazy to find the reason, then I expected to
solve the problem by deleting it permanently and creating a new app.

Several days later, the app was permanently deleted, but when I use
the original name to create a new app, it said the identifier was not
available.

Is it the application identifier can not be used again once it was
used, even if now it was not used by any app?
My application identifier is birbirdgo, I think no other app will use
this identifier.

Any help will be highly appreciated!