I am not sure if the previosu posted was successful, so I am reposting -

In Spring's applicationContext.xml, I have -

*<*bean id="dataSource" class=
"org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DriverManagerDataSource"*>*
  *<*property name="driverClassName" value=
"org.vnetcon.blobdb.driver.jdbc.BlobDBDriver" */>*
  *<*property name="url" value=
"blobdb|http://localhost:8888/blobdb/ws|username=username|password=password"
 */>*
  *<*property name="username" value="sa" */>*
  *<*property name="password" value="" */>*
*</*bean*>*
*
*
*When I launched GAEJ web app, I got the following (truncated for the sake
of simplicity) error -*

WARNING: Could not obtain connection to query metadata
*java.sql.SQLException*: URL is not in the correct format:
blobdb|http://localhost:8888/blobdb/ws|username=username|password=password
at
com.google.cloud.sql.jdbc.internal.Exceptions.driverUrlNotInCorrectFormat(*
Exceptions.java:103*)
at com.google.cloud.sql.jdbc.Driver.connect(*Driver.java:47*)
at com.google.cloud.sql.jdbc.Driver.connect(*Driver.java:24*)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(*DriverManager.java:582*)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(*DriverManager.java:154*)
at
org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DriverManagerDataSource.getConnectionFromDriverManager(
*DriverManagerDataSource.java:173*)

Any idea how to avoid this error?

Thanks.