Hi,

Regarding expando properties:

1) Can you prevent them from being indexed (I couldn't find anything
about this, but I'd like official confirmation)?

2) What's the practical number of expando properties you shouldn't go
above? If they are all indexed, then surely that can be quite
expensive, so you should stay below 100 or something?

3) If you have to be above the limit defined at #2, what's the best
alternative? Serializing into a blob property, possibly, but what
would be the most optimal serialization format?

Thanks!