I'm using the GAE users service for login/logout mechanism, with
create_login_url, etc, and it all works fine. BTW, I use the federated
OpenID option.

But I have one problem - since the users service checks with
user=users.get_current_user() then if a user is logged in to his
gmail, it automatically logs him into my service. This is OK, but what
if a different user wants to login? how can I redirect the user to a
page such as the "sign in as a different user"?

I tried to remove the cookie I'm creating, and it gets removed:

  if not (self.request.cookies.has_key('ACSID')):
        logging.debug('no cookies')
        self.redirect(users.create_login_url(self.request.uri))
        return
then I see the log for "no cookies", but the next thing happens is
that it logs the user in, without putting him on the "google accounts"
login page... So the user never have the opportunity to login as a
different user.

Any idea?