That's great to hear. Thank you both Ernesto and Danilo for the help.

I borked my own Natty once trying to shoehorn 2.5 on it and wasn't
very happy with the idea of risking it again.

BTW, the build issue should be solved. It's not like the latest Ubuntu
release and Google's App Engine are obscure things. If someone from
python-devel happens to read this list, I'd be more than happy to help
if someone could point me the way.

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 9:50 AM, Danilo Penna Queiroz
<daniloquei...@octahedron.com.br> wrote:
> Hello all,
> I maintain a ubuntu repository with python2.5, eclipse pydev plugin, and the
> GAE sdk, both python and java. All packages are ready to go just by using
> apt-get.
> The python's version is 2.5.5. In truth, it's the same package that Ernesto
> has posted here, i've just copied it to a unique repository.
> https://launchpad.net/~daniloqueiroz/+archive/dev?field.series_filter=natty

Ricardo Bánffy
http://www.dieblinkenlights.com
http://twitter.com/rbanffy