Hi

Is it breaking the TOS 4.4 if I build an API on one account, and then build
a front end site which accesses this API on a different account?
Not doing it to avoid incurring billing costs (i'll be happy to get to the
point where there's enough traffic that we're being charged :) )
We're actually building an API with the intention that others will build
clients against it, and our front end happens to just be the first to use
it.
We have different people working on front end site / back end API.
Just want to check if this use case is ok - we don't want to get shut down
for something like this.

thanks