I have a SOAP webservice in the GAE and a client in the GAE too. But some times
when the client calls the webservice i got this excepion:

Caused by: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: java.net.SocketTimeoutException:
Timeout while fetching: http://lizbetsoft.appspot.com/lbswebservice

If i test the webservice whit soapUI some times it takes 10-14 secs to answer.

What can i do to avoid this error in my client side.