You're right, the logs do show up after several hours.  I have used PST,
GMT, GMT+6, etc, and in all cases the problem is still there.  Isn't it
totally ridiculous that the logs won't show up instantly?  It used to work
just fine a few days ago.  It adds several hours to the turn around time for
fixing problems.