Having something like a CMS eg like wordpress, joomla or mediawiki
compatible then we won't have to start every project from scratch and
project would become more configuration than programming which naturally is
an advantage since programming takes more time than just configuring a new
CMS deployment. I used web2py for a project when a friend wanted a quick
website started and naturally to change pages we'd prefer a web-based editor
instead of changing templates and redeploying. I'm glad to see some CMS are
coming to app engine. Some frameworks offer features that are getting close
to that of a CMS, for instance GAE Framework (www.gaeframework.com) comes
with a blog engine and when you have a blog you are getting close the the
functions of a CMS. Do you agree?