After I ran create_bulkloader_config, I got this in my bulkloader.yaml
file:

    # Warning: This property is a duplicate, but with a different
type.
    # TODO: Edit this transform so only one property with this name
remains.
    - property: address
      external_name: address
      # Type: PostalAddress Stats: 9 properties of this type in this
kind.
      import_transform: db.PostalAddress

This seems like a remnant of a data transformation I did a month or
two ago. I don't see any and PostalAddress properties in the datastore
any more, so where is this coming from? Can an entity really have two
properties with the same name but different types?? And, how would I
find those entities and remove the extra property?