Hi,

I want to build an software financial control that's uses infraestrutura of
GAE to data and logic tier.
In the presentation tier I would like to use the JavaFX technology.
My doubt is with relation the comunication between the presentation and
logic tier.
I read and tested two technology in a single CRUD app and both work's fine:

   - Remote API
   - GWT’s RequestFactory

The Remote API is more simple but I'm not sure if I understand the best use
for this toolset. I read in Nick Johnson blog's that is intended purely for
administrative access, but it work's fine in a single CRUD test that I
created.
What technology you advises to build data-oriented (CRUD) software like I
described??

Second question is with the fact that's in my country there are a federal
law that forces the offline access of any software that's issue receipt for
sale to consumers.

There are anyway to do with that there are replication/synchronization
between a local db like mysql and the datastore in GAE infrastruture?
I read about AppRocket <https://github.com/k7d/approcket/wiki/> but I'm not
sure if this delivers what it promises. Anybody has a suggestion about this?

I'm open to new ideas and appreciate any sugestion.

Kind regards,

Rafael Dipold <https://github.com/k7d/approcket/wiki/>