Last couple of days the latencies and responses for my python app has been
unstable. Latencies increased more than 10 times and threw DeadlineExceeded
exceptions. But the system status page is a joke. It kept showing things
were normal or sometimes being investigated. Right now, it shows no sign of
anything for those days.